Development Evaluation Unit (EVA-11)
The Development Evaluation Unit (EVA–11) is responsible for:
- evaluation of development policy and development cooperation
- evaluation guidance concerning development policy and development cooperation
- the function’s capacity and training needs
- disseminating information on evaluation results and
- general development of the evaluation of development policy and development cooperation, and participation in international evaluation networks and joint evaluations.
Visiting addressKanavakatu 3 B
Postal addressMinistry for Foreign Affairs
PO Box 451
- Director, Evaluation of development cooperation
- tel. +358 295 350978
E-mail addresses are in the form: email@example.com. Scandinavian characters are replaced by: ä=a, ö=o, å=a.