Embassy of Finland, Bangkok
- Visa Centre serves customers near BTS-stations Nana and Asoke and subway Sukhumvit on the 8th Floor of Trendy Building (address: No.10/104-106 (801-803), 8th Floor, The Trendy Building, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110) Monday–Friday 8.30–16.00 both with and without an appointment. Groups with four or more applicants must book a time for submitting their visa applications. The Visa Centre telephone number is +66 2 118 7009 (open Monday–Friday, 8.00–12.00 and 13.00–16.00). Customer service over the telephone is provided in English and Thai. Link to the Visa Centre website http://www.vfsglobal.com/Finland/Thailand/.
- Visa applications can be submitted at the Embassy by appointment only. Appointments are booked on the Visa Centre website or by telephone (+66 2 118 7009).
- Visa Department provides telephone service Monday-Thursday 14.00–15.00, tel. +66 2 207 8700. The email address for questions pertaining to visas is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications for residence permits can be submitted at the Embassy by appointment only on Monday–Thursday, 13.00–14.00. Appointments are booked by email directly from the Embassy, email@example.com.
Consular matters, passport and legalizations
- Customer service hours in consular affairs (incl. legalization of documents, passports etc.) are from Monday to Thursday 8.30-11.30. E-mail enquiries concerning passports, legalizations and consular matters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no customer service on Fridays.
Tel. 02 207 8700 Fax: 02 2078702 E-mail: email@example.com
In a case of emergency, duty phone nr. is +358 9 160 55555. This number is for the consular emergency situations only after office hours, weekends and public holidays.
- +66 220 787 00
G.P.O Box 295
63 Wireless Road (Witthayu)
- Head of Mission
- Deputy Head of Mission
- Team Leader, consular services
- Team Leader, migration matters
- Administrative Officer, information management
- Administrative Officer, financial administration
- Second Secretary (Administrative Affairs)