Advance polling stations abroad for the European elections
For the European elections of 2014, advance voting abroad will be arranged from 14 to 17 May. Finnish citizens can cast their vote at Finnish embassies or their offices.
The election (European elections) of Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) will be arranged in all EU member states from 22 to 25 May 2014. Each member state is to organise the elections in accordance with its national legislation.
In Finland the elections will take place on Sunday 25 May 2014 from 09.00 to 20.00. Finnish citizens can also vote in advance from 14 to 20 May and abroad from 14 to 17 May 2014.
Advance voting abroad
Advance voting abroad is possible from Wednesday 14 May to Saturday 17 May 2014.
A total of 751 MEPs will be elected from the 28 member states of the EU. Finland will have 13 MEPs in the new European Parliament.
- Advance voting abroad: European elections 2014 (Ministry for Foreign Affairs)
- Finnish missions abroad by country (Ministry for Foreign Affairs)
- Web presence of the Finnish missions (for more information about the elections, visit the missions’ websites, Facebook or Twitter)
- More information about the elections on the website of the Ministry of Justice at www.vaalit.fi
- European elections 2014 (website of the European Parliament)