The project for Supply of Medical Equipments and Furniture to some public hospitals for the Ministry of Health in Egypt - DEADLINE EXTENDED
(MoHP – CCS-001/2008)
- The Government of Egypt through the Ministry of Health in coordination with the Ministry of International Cooperation intends to use a Concessional Credit from the Government of Finland for the supply of Medical Equipments and Furniture for selected hospitals.
- The MoH now invites eligible and capable bidders to bid.
- Eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the tender documents at the address of MoH from 09:00 to 14:00 or at http://www.mohp.gov.eg (in Arabic). A complete set of tender documents can be purchased by a written request, to be submitted to MoH by bidders or their representatives in Egypt upon payment of non-refundable fee of 200 Euros either in cash or a certified check.
- The deadline for submission of tenders is extended. Tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00 at noon on Wednesday 3rd June 2009 and must be accompanied by a Tender Security in the form of on demand bank guarantee or an irrevocable LC of 25,000 Euros valid for 30 days beyond the validity of the tender. Technical offers will be opened immediately after tender closing time in the presence of Bidders/representatives who choose to attend at the following address:
Ministry of Health
Old Administrative Building, 2nd floor
3 Magles El Shaab Street, Cairo, Egypt
Tel: +202 27920815, 27949323
Fax: +202 27920815
- The bidder should submit 2 separate envelopes for the technical proposal indicating all what is mentioned in the ITT and one envelope for the financial proposal listing the prices. Proposals must remain valid 120 days from the deadline for tender submission date.
Ministry of Health ‘MoH’